So Long, Bucky…You Served Me Well!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My little iPod nano has been giving me trouble the past few months. Sometimes it won’t turn on, and then other times it won’t turn off. It will just play until the battery dies. This was just too inconvenient for me. I decided to get a new iPod to replace Bucky (yes I named my iPod Bucky) until it decided to behave. I love my new iPod, Satchel. I’m going to keep Bucky around just incase I decide to invest in a Nike plus. I would only need it for running so I think it would work well for that.

I was moving my music to the new iPod and found it interesting the songs I had on my little nano. Some of them I never listened to. Then there were a lot of songs that I only listened to once. Even though they had such a low play count I still put them on Satchel. You never know. The most interesting thing was my top 10 songs listened to. If you would have asked me what songs I thought I listened to the most, I might have gotten four out of ten. I never realized how much I listen to the others. What does this playlist say about me?

Written in the Stars – Elton John & LeAnn Rimes (152 times)
Take Me or Leave Me – RENT Soundtrack (144 times)
Listen – Dreamgirls (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (137 times)
Walk Away – Kelly Clarkson (129 times)
Holding Out For A Hero – Jennifer Saunders (120 times)
Bad Day – Daniel Powter (109 times)
Seasons of Love – Original Broadway Cast "Rent" (109 times)
Because of You – Kelly Clarkson (105 times)
Go the Distance – Unknown (105 times)
Buttons – The Pussycat Dolls featuring Big Snoop Dogg (97 times)

No comments :

Post a Comment