Broadway: Spamalot - Find Your Male, That's Your Grail!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day two of the Kari Saga: When Kari told me that she was coming out, she said she wanted to see a lot of plays and relax. Well, that is just what we did on day two. We spent most of the day at home. We slept in (Kari slept in until 12), watched movies, and played on the computer. Then we finished the day with Spamalot!

I have to admit that I love this show! After I saw if for the first time I went right home and downloaded the soundtrack. Kari really liked it too. We both think Clay is the best! He just does such a great job. He really is made for the stage. I just hope that he continues with a Broadway career, because I will go see any play that he’s in.

Kari was really impressed with the Lady of the Lake. She thought she was the cats meow. She is one of my favorite characters as well. “Find Your Grail” is one of my favorite songs and she does such a good job with it.

We then went home and Kari went shopping on my computer for Broadway music. Sounds like the perfect day to me! Sleep, movies, and a great show!

No comments :

Post a Comment