Cooking with Ashley: Part 5

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cooking Assignment: Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Rosemary-Corn Muffins.

The Sister Missionaries and Karen joined us for dinner last Sunday. We decided it was the perfect opportunity to make the roasted chicken and vegetables.

Making roasted chicken and vegetables has been on our list of things do make since starting these little cooking lessons. Ashley is a big fan of the roasted vegetables and thought it was an essential dish to teach me. I couldn't believe how simple it was to make. I'm truly a fan of sweet potatoes.


The roasted chicken was also good and so easy to make. Who knew? I'm not sure why, but I really liked the fact that we put a whole lemon in the chicken. With the thyme and sage, the chicken tasted amazing. I really need to make this again soon.


Ashley decided to make Rosemary-Corn Muffins to go with the chicken and vegetables. Best move very. These muffins are really good. You can get the recipe here.

1 comment :