Cooking with Ashley: Part 4

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cooking Assignment: Cheese ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo sauce and sautéed spinach with raisins, apples, and pine nuts.

I love ravioli! It’s one of my favorite foods. Ashley decided it was a good idea to teach me how to make an easy yet tasty sauce for me to make for my ravioli . Brilliant idea! Luckily Ashley had a recipe for low-fat Pumpkin Alfredo sauce. It was super easy to make and tasted amazing! (PS. I don’t make my own ravioli. I buy it from the Ravioli King or Fair Way)
We also made sautéed spinach with raisins, apples, and pine nuts. It’s a favorite dish of Ashley’s and a perfect side dish.Jen G (good friend from church) came over to help us eat the tasty food! After dinner we decided that a dessert was necessary, so Ashley and Jen made cookies. They were amazing! I’m a sucker for a delicious cookie.
Next Assignment: Roasted Chicken Roasted Vegetables.

3 comments :

  1. that looks absolutely heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I join for the next cooking with Ashley session? Pretty, pretty please? I'll bring dessert! :) (Ha, do you love how I invite myself over??)

    ReplyDelete