Riding down the Hudson....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ashley had the brilliant idea to go for a little bike ride on Saturday afternoon. We got a couple bikes and rode the trail down the Hudson River (which I have been wanting to do for a long time).
We eventually saw a sign for the Brooklyn Bridge and decided it would be fun to ride across. After crossing the island (meaning we had to ride in the street, which was kind of scary) we made it to the bridge. It was so crowded but it was fun riding instead of walking across.
It was a perfect day for a bike ride and I hope we get to do it again before the weather gets bad.

3 comments :

  1. Chris and I bought some GHETTO bikes this summer from a little recycled bike place, but then we discovered there aren't cool places like bridges to ride on here and SLC is SUPER hilly! Looks like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! I looked for you yesterday at church to say hi but I only saw you from afar during Sacrament meeting and couldn't find you after that or Sunday School. (We skipped out on Relief Society.) I guess I'll just have to come up again to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! i am so glad that you did that! It looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete