Friday Favorites: Fall Favorites!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The colors are beautiful and the weather is perfects (most of the time). I especially love all the fall treats. Here are a few treats that I look forward to all year round (most of these you can eat any season, but for some reason they taste better in the fall).
Carmel Apples:
I love love love Carmel Apples. They are so amazing. I need to find a good place in NYC that makes them. Anyone have any suggestions?Pumpkin Cookies:
I honesty love most things that have pumpkin in them, but pumpkin cookies will always hold a special place in my heart. The cookies below are the ones Ashley and Jen made last week and I'm kind of obsessed with them. They are so good! You can get the recipe here. Spice Steamer:
I look forwards to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice steamers all year round. Once fall starts, this is my drink of choice. Starbucks also does a Gingerbread steamer that is amazing. I love steamer season!Donuts:
Oh, how I love donuts. They are even better when consumed with a Pumpkin Spice steamer. It's the perfect combination and a great treat for a cold fall night.

No comments :

Post a Comment