A short little trip to the “Beehive State”...

Friday, October 9, 2009

Last weekend I took a short trip to visit Elizabeth in Utah. It was fun getting a way for the weekend and spending some time in my old stomping grounds.

Friday:
We got up early and met McKenna (senior year roommate) for breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. It was great catching up with her.Elizabeth and I then headed to Park City for a little shopping. We spent several hours at the outlet malls. I didn't really think I would buy anything, but I found a dress that I couldn't refuse. I love it! It was a beautiful drive out there and I'm glad we did it!We then went to the BYU football game. I heart BYU football and I heart night games. It was pure perfection. I haven't been to a game in such a long time.Saturday:
We hiked the Y! I never hiked the Y when I was going to school, so we thought it was a good idea to do it now. It was so much fun and well worth the climb.Next, we did a little more shopping. We hit up a few scrapbook stores so I could pick up some needed supplies. I miss Utah scrapbook stores. We also did a little shoe shopping. Always fun.

We then went to Cafe Rio to have dinner with Brenna. I heart Brenna! It was so nice to catch up with her over a delicious Cafe Rio salad. It was the perfect dinner. I really do miss Brenna.

Sunday:
Elizabeth made me an amazing breakfast (banana pancakes...yummm!). After we watched the morning session of conference, Elizabeth took me to the airport. I was sad to go.

It was the perfect weekend. We did everything I wanted to do and it was so nice spending quality time with Elizabeth.

1 comment :

  1. I am SO glad you came to visit Ty!!! It was great seeing you and I love that you got to do so much back here in the great state of Utah. Oh how we love Utah :)

    ReplyDelete