Serendipity...3?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I took a half day on Friday (last Friday) so that I could spend some quality time with Sarah. We met up in H&M on fifth. We did a little shopping (Sarah was looking for a dress to wear to a wedding....she found one!) and then headed to Serendipity3.
I have been wanting to eat at Serendipity since coming to New York, but never really found the perfect time. I was really excited that Sarah was just as eager to go as I was. We did have to wait 45 min to get in, but it was well worth it. It was a fun place to have lunch. Check out these menus! They're ginormous!
We then headed back over to my place. The plan was to have a nice relaxing evening at home since the rest of the nights Sarah would be here were going to be late. We didn't end up staying home for long. After stopping by Crumbs for a treat, we went to the Monsters VS. Aliens (3D) movie. It was cute. It was also nice doing an activity close to my apartment.

No comments :

Post a Comment