Time Fly' s When You're Having Fun

Friday, April 25, 2008

Monday: Started watching the Parent Trap, while moving all music from old computer to new. I officially placed an order for a way cute new apron.

Tuesday: It was beautiful out so I walked home from work. Made a few little detours to see where my new doctor’s office is. I also did a little needed shopping on the way. Tired to call my sister and tell her some important Broadway news.

Wednesday: Found a dentist and made an appointment. I’m such a big kid! Sixth month anniversary at my job!

Thursday: A man at my work ordered his four-year-old son a plain frappuccino at our new coffee bar. I’m still a little disturbed by this. LOST is back! I finally got a hold of my sister.

Friday: My new Nike shoes and apron have been shipped! YAY! I walked home via fifth avenue and the park. What a beautiful day!

Weekend plans: A fun little craft, the dentist, the gym, laundry and finish the Parent Trap. What a great weekend I have ahead of me. I might devote some serious time to sleeping as well. We shall see.

1 comment :

  1. I am with you about the Frappucino for kids. I once saw this guy at the Coffee Bean in CA feeding his overly hyper kid about 10 chocolate covered espresso beans... I couldn't get it out of my head how much of an idiot this man was and how I would kill him if I had been married to him. Men...

    ReplyDelete