Jobs/Crafts Half Done!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I have been trying to be a little craftier the past few months, but it’s just not working out. I get cute little craft ideas and rush out and buy the supplies. Unfortunately, I always start them but then run out of time or supplies and set them aside for the next weekend. By the time the next weekend is up, I have found another little project. I have to have self discipline and just finish my little projects. They really wouldn’t take too long, with the exception of one. I think that will be my project for next weekend. Oh, wait! I won’t be here next weekend. Ok, then the weekend after that. I’m going to finish my little projects and get a lot done on my big one. What are my projects?

1: My Girls scrapbook. It’s just a little scrapbook for the friends I have made out here in New York. I have all the pictures that are needed, I just need to sit down and put it together. All I have is a half made book with some half done pages.

2: Cute little mini book. I’m not quite sure what this is going to be for, but I have the idea in my head and I just have to do it. I just need to go get a new paper cutter so I can finish them. They will be so cute once I just sit down and do them.

3: White on White painting: I did this several weeks ago. I think it turned out ok, but I’m not completely satisfied with it. I want to make the letters lighter and add a cute little ribbon so I can hang it in my room.

4: My room! Decorating my room was one of my new year’s resolutions. I have put up a sheet on one of the walls, which really brought in some color. Now I just need to put something on it. I have a few ideas.

I don’t know when I’m going to get these done, but I have to do it. I always say I will, but then I get districted by something or someone and I forget about them. Not anymore! These little projects are my new goals!

No comments :

Post a Comment