Farewell, old friend, you've served me well!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I decided to buy a new computer over the weekend! My old dell computer, William (yes, I named my computer William), started having problems. Do I blame him? No, not at all. While he’s only five years old (haha), I did drag him across the country a few times, back and forth to campus everyday while at school, and a long hot summer in the Corn Crib (craft place at camp). He never really was the same after camp. He stopped playing movies and started being difficult in general, such and just shutting down randomly. Annoying!

I had been thinking/talking about buying a new one for some time now. But it wasn’t until after I couldn’t play CD’s anymore that I got tired of the old dinosaur. I went down to Best Buy and found a cheap computer (on sale!). All I needed was something to check the internet on and get pictures from my camera to my external hard drive (I’m not going to tell you what I named it).

I love my new computer. It weighs about half what William does, it’s much faster, and it’s Pink! I’m quite happy with my little purchase. Oh, and another fun fact is that it cost about $900 cheaper than William. I’m still deciding on the proper name. Any suggestions are welcomed.

1 comment :

  1. So cute and pink! I like it. Why don't ya name it Elaine or Elanore.

    ReplyDelete