Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ok, I’ve never been a bridesmaid before, but it sounded lame - “Never a bridesmaid, never a bride!” Not lame, but depressing. But that’s all about the change. I’m flying out to California to be a bridesmaid for my best good friend, Elisabeth. The wedding isn’t until July, but I’m way excited. She just decided on a dress, and I love it. I don’t know how it will look on me, but I like the way it looks. I’m just crossing my fingers that it will work out. Here’s what it looks like.





















I’m not sure what the colors is going to be, because she is ordering the fabric. She says the fabric is beautiful, and I trust her one hundred percent. I can’t wait. I have always wanted to be a bridesmaid. My dream is finally coming true.

2 comments :

  1. Very cute! You will probably look better than I will at the wedding I'm going to be apart of. :o)

    ReplyDelete