New Jersey's BEST Apple Cider Donuts?...Alstede Farm Market

Monday, October 27, 2014

On my way to Melick's Town Farm I came across, Alstede Farm Market in Chester, NJ. It was a pleasant surprise :). They have a really great animal exhibit with lots of animals and a really great goats pen where you can feed them. I really enjoyed walking around with Cohen and showing him all the animals.



The market small but nice. They had a lot of produce in bins under a tent outside. I couldn't find very many donuts. I'm assuming that they make them on the weekends for the rush and what I saw what what's left.


Alstede Apple Cider Donuts: $5.25 for half a dozen

  • These donuts were similar to the plain donuts at Delicious Orchards. They didn't have sugar on the outside of them, so I was a little skeptical that they would beat out the other donuts with sugar, but I was wrong! These were our favorite of the bunch.
  • Their texture was in the middle...not very fluffy, but not dense either.


No comments :

Post a Comment