New Jersey Diner: Princess Maria Diner

Friday, September 28, 2012

My family and I stopped by the Princess Maria Diner in Wall on our way back from visiting Allaire state park a couple of weeks ago. The Princess Maria Diner isn't one of the diners on the Food Network's New Jersey Diner Tour, but there were non of those around.

I will say that the Princess Maria Diner is one of the nicest looking diners (from the outside) I've seen around. Don't get me wrong, I like the Americana, but I love the blue of the PM Diner.



We all ordered panini's and milkshakes. My family wasn't too fussed with the milkshakes since they weren't "thick," but I think overall we liked the panini's. Well, Barb had a hard time with hers since the sandwich wasn't assembled very well and it was very messy. However, the rest of us didn't have the same problem. What I loved most were the fries! They were delicious!


2044 New Jersey 35, Wall Township, NJ 07719

No comments :

Post a Comment