New Jersey Cupcakes: Cupcake Magician

Friday, September 7, 2012

A couple of weeks ago Jeffrey came home from a lunch date with a box of cupcakes from the Cupcake Magician. We had heard from a friend that they were the best cupcakes in Red Bank, but I was skeptical since I personally am a big fan of Sugarush.

However, I think I have seen the light! These are pretty darn good cupcakes! I think Jeff and I will have to do another taste test to be certain and maybe get some from Sugarush to compare. I mean it's important that we identify what bakery has the best cupcakes in town, right?

My personal favorite was the Pancakes and Bacon! Seriously, the cake tasted just like a pancake and the frosting tasted like butter and syrup. Absolutely delicious!

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcake had a ball of cookie dough in the middle, which was obviously amazing! The Boston Cream Pie one was a little boring after eating the first two, so I wasn't too impressed. I thought the Peanut Butter Explosion was a little too rich for me, but I think that might be because I had already eaten halves of the first three :)






Cupcakes are $2 and the stuffed Cupcakes are $3 (I think)


4 Monmouth Street Red Bank, NJ 07701 p.732-530-5700 | f.732-530-5777 
Hours: Mon-Wed 11-7 | Thurs-Sat 11-9:30 | Sun 10-4

No comments :

Post a Comment