New Jersey Diners: The Ritz Diner

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Ritz Diner was the next diner I visited on the Food Network's New Jersey Diner Tour and once again Sarah was willing to tag along. This one was kind of far from my house (traffic didn't help), but I hope I get to go again!

I will admit I was totally overwhelmed by the menu! There is just so much on it. It took us forever to decide on what to eat. We started out with a coconut shrimp salad (Or something like that...couldn't find the menu online), which was absolutely amazing. The dressing was a little heavy, but I didn't mind. I had the reuben, which was really good (I don't know if it's as good as the one from the Pour House, but good). Sarah had the steak sandwich, which was recommend by our waitress. She liked it, but I thought it was a little dry.

I brought home one of their famous apple pies to share with Jeff and some guests we were having over that night. I couldn't believe all of the apple in it! It was really good. I'm not a huge apple pie fan, but I totally like it!





The Ritz Diner

72 East Mount Pleasant Ave.
LivingstonNJ 07039
973-533-1213

No comments :

Post a Comment