New Jersey Diners: Skylark Diner

Friday, September 14, 2012

I've said it before and I will say it again....I love diners! I did a search on google for the best New Jersey diners and found the Food Network's New Jersey Diner Tour. I've decided that I'm going to try and go to each of the diners Guy Fieri toured on the show.

The first one I went to was the Skylark Diner. This is actually one of Jeff's favorite diners and I've been before for dinner, but I didn't take pictures, so obviously I needed to go again. I was delighted to find out that they serve brunch! I know diners always serve breakfast, but the Skylark has a brunch menu! It's hard to find a place in New Jersey that does a Saturday Brunch. I was lucky that Sarah was willing to go with me.

I liked it! It's wasn't the best brunch I've had, but it was good! I wouldn't recommend the stuffed french toast. It's just a little dry. I think I need to go back and try more things! It's just a great diner. It has a great atmosphere. It's an "upscale" diner.


Skylark Diner

Route 1 and Wooding Ave. 
Edison, NJ 08817
732-777-7878

No comments :

Post a Comment