Send out Search and Rescue…I’m LOST!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

There are very few shows that have had such a large impact on my life as to cause me to drop everything to watch them. You know the shows that you go crazy over and throw a temper tantrum if you miss. For some reason recording and watching it later just isn’t enough. You have to be there live and in person when it first airs. I can think of only three shows that have had such a powerful influence in my life. That would be Power Rangers, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, and LOST. Power Rangers and Dr. Quinn are of the past, but LOST is alive and thriving in the exciting pastimes that are my life.

I am a first season LOST fan. I wish I could say I have been since the beginning but I only started watching on episode 10, Raised by Another. I can remember that episode so well. I have been addicted since that very night, converting several loyal lost fans along the way. From roommates to family members I have created a loyal LOST legion.

Now it is time to prepare for the fourth season. Will any of the questions be answered or will a hundred more be raised (in true LOST fashion). Sarah and I plan to watch the first three seasons before the next season starts on January 31. (I’m not sure how I feel about this because it’s on a Thursday and usually Lost is on Wednesday.) That will give us a month to watch three seasons worth of LOST. Can we do it? With our busy schedules and living in a city that beckons for us to explore, will we find the time? I think yes. Anything for LOST!

My family and I are trying to watch all of season three so that I can take it home with me. With my sister and mom both working I don’t think we are going to find the time. I knocked out five of the 23 episodes last night. We’re going to do our best to finish it. I love the thrill of it all!





If you want to kinda catch up on what LOST all about you can watch a video on abc.com that sums up the first three seasons in 8 minutes and 15 seconds. It’s wild! http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

No comments :

Post a Comment