I can’t believe I’m doing this! Sorry!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged by Anna

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I think this was about the time that my family was moving to La Center. It really sucked because my dad was building our house and we had to live in his shop with no insulation or heater. It was very very cold!
2. It was my first time playing volleyball. I really liked my coach. I also started playing basketball. Good times.
3. Going to school. I got my first locker…I was so excited.
4. I started babysitting
5. Doing what I do best, causing trouble and reeking havoc

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Go buy my sisters Christmas present.
2. Go to the gym during lunch
3. Buy some socks…I really need more. It’s getting way to cold out
4. Go hangout with the roommates for our little Christmas get-together
5. Take a nap…I’m not sure when that’s going to happen

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Apples and peanut butter!
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Cheez-its
4. Any thing with a chocolate peanut butter combination
5. Gatorade…is that a snack? I don’t know but I love it!

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. I would go to Europe. London would be my hub because I want to go there so bad. I would travel all over
2. I think I would get as many apartments as I can in different cities. One in New York, one in London, Las Angelou, Portland (for my moms sake), and any other place I decide I wanted to travel.
3. I would arrange for a private day at Tiffany & Co and invite all my friends and shop until we drop.
4. Similar to the Tiffany’s experience I would rent out Disneyland and invite all my family and friends.
5. Wow, I wonder how much this will all cost. We’ll if I have any money left over I would start handing it out on the subway.3 of my bad habits:1. I assume things too quickly2. Thinking I’m always right…I hardly ever am3. Being too selfish…are these habits?

5 places I have lived
1. Canby, OR
2. Battle Ground, WA
3. La Center, WA
4. Provo, UT
5. New York City, NY

5 Jobs I’ve had
1. The best job ever – the BABYSITTER!
2. Girls Scout Camp Councilor…I was that for three summers and then the arts and crafts master the last year. It was fun but I don’t want to talk about it.
3. Student Supervisor of the Weekday night custodial crew. Wow what a title. Love it! The crew is what made it fun.
4. Wunderman….The data freelancer
5. R/GA…Making websites better one analysis at a time.

5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I have a fascination with the British monarchy. My favorite is Princess Diana, but her sons come in a close second. I love reading about the history of the family. I would love to meet the Queen.
2. I played volleyball in middle school and first two years of high school. They asked me to continue onto varsity but I decided school work was more important. Yeah, I’m regretting that now.
3. I sang in my high school jazz choir. I’m not that great of a singer but I think my teacher felt sorry for me.
4. I have the largest ‘N Sync collection ever. I have all the marionettes, games, fruit snacks, jewelry, blankets, clothes, and posters, posters, posters!
5. I'm a day dreamer...People can be talking right to me and I will be looking right back at them, but my head is a complely different world. I really need to stop this.

I tag Alison, Christine, Kelly, Melissa and Brenna

1 comment :

  1. Well gee, thanks for the tag. haha. I love the new site design? How did you do it? I've been looking for something to vamp up our blog, but I have no idea how to do something cute like yours and Anna's!

    ReplyDelete