Dear Santa,

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I hope you had a great year and didn’t give the elves too hard a time. Thanks for the great gifts last year. You always know just what to get me. You’re the best!
I’m sure you already know, but I have been a very good girl this year. I’ve played nice with my roommates, been kind to my sister, called my mom as often as I could, and I have been to church almost every Sunday since coming out to New York. I know I dropped the ball on my dad’s birthday. I promise to not forget next year. You know how it goes. The last semester of school was tough and it slipped my mind. Other then I that, I think I have done all right.
I have thought long and hard about what I want for Christmas and I think I have come up with a great list for you to start with. (These are not in order of importance).


  • A puppy – a basset hound would be preferred but not necessary
  • A new apartment with no cockroaches – Please!!!!!!
  • A trip to London 
  • Season tickets to the New York City Opera or the Knicks
  • World peace – I know I asked for that last year but I have to keep trying
  • A hot Italian man that loves to cook – heck any many that loves to cook – who am I kidding any man would be great
  • A chance to be a guest star on the TV show Lost – that would be way cool
  • A knight in shining armor – armor is optional – A prince will do too
  • The world’s best cheesecake
  • Tickets to Legally Blond on Broadway
  • Sexy Shoes – You know what I like!
  • Picture frames – I need more things to hang on my walls and spice up my room
  • “New York Minute” – I haven’t seen it but I love Mary-Kate and Ashley
  • Cute gloves, scarves, or hats
  • Jewelry – something fun
  • Something to put my makeup in
  • Nice socks – lame I know, but would like some really cute ones



I think that’s about it. Does that help? You know I will like anything you give me. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and don’t get too stressed out. Take a break every once and awhile, and go easy on the elves. Thanks for everything!

Merry Christmas,
erika

2 comments :

  1. funbny but a hot man that cooks was on my christmas list too.. if your asking santa.. I am sure to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides the puppy and possibly New York Minute (i typically LOVE those cheesy movies, but this one was a bit much for me...)i wouldn't mind getting everything on your list. Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete