What day is it?

Monday, December 9, 2013

The most asked question in our house these days is….what day is it? I'm currently losing all track of time! At least once a day I'm asking Jeff what day it is. I feel like they are all running together at this point. :)

I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of things now. Well, I don't think I will ever fully get the hang of things, but at least I feel like I'm getting things under control.

Cohen is such a good little baby! Sure he has his fussy stints, but more often then not he's very content just sitting with us.

I'm currently having a problem with out of control hair (the picture below doesn't do it justice). After I give him a bath his hair sticks straight up and there is nothing I can do to get it to stay down. Any suggestions on controlling baby hair?

Cohen totally has Jeff's hair :) Out of control!


1 comment :

  1. Life is always crazy with a baby! Glad to hear you are getting a schedule. Just when I think Thomas has a schedule he throws a curveball. He is handsome. I do not have any suggestions for your hair problem, mostly because my kids have never had much hair to begin their lives!

    ReplyDelete