Neu Christmas Treats

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Our first Christmas together, I asked Jeff what were some Neu family traditions. Us Anderson's are really into traditions and have a lot around the holiday season, so I wanted to make sure to incorporate some of Jeff's family traditions. The only one Jeff told me about was that they made spritz cookies. Not a whole lot to work with, but we made them that first year.

Well, Sharon and Ben (Jeff's Sister and Brother in-law) joined us for Christmas this year and Sharon shared a few more Neu family traditions. According to Sharon, her parents would buy tons of baklava and petifores to eat over the holidays. Sharon bought some for us to munch on this year. All I have to say is I'm totally behind this tradition! The baklava was amazing! I will make sure we repeat this next year!



No comments :

Post a Comment