Auntie Harmizzle is in town!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My family will be celebrating Christmas in New Jersey with us this year! I'm really excited to have them here for Cohen's first Christmas, but I'm going to miss going home and seeing my cousins, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. I've only missed Christmas with them a couple of times and each time hasn't been easy.

Kari came out a couple of week early to help with Cohen and to hang out and have fun. :) Kari really is one of my best friends and I always have such a good time when she's around.

Words cannot even begin to describe how awesome Kari has been. She has helped me so much with Cohen. She feeds him, changes him (even the nasty poopy diapers), helps me soothe him when he gets fussy, and even takes naps with him. I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves. I'm so grateful for her!

Kari said she wants to be the "Best Aunt Ever" and I totally think she has earned that title after what she's done the past two weeks. Cohen and I are both so lucky to have her in our lives.

P.S. We decided that she will be Auntie Harmizzle since I have a sister in-law also named Kerrie (even though it's spelled different). For those of you that don't know, Kari's camp name was Harmony. At some point someone called her Harmizzle and that stuck). We are curious to see how Cohen ends up pronouncing it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment