Palmyra Youth Trip: The Sacred Grove

Thursday, July 26, 2012

After we had lunch and got into some church clothes, we headed to the Smith farm house and the Sacred Grove. We were running low on time by this point, so we didn't really get to see much of the Smith farm (I totally snuck away and got some pictures...I'll share those later), and decided to prioritize the Sacred Grove. What's the Sacred Grove you ask...you can find a little information here

It was quite a lovely experience and I'm so glad I got to be there with the youth.


Of course I had to have the young women do a little mini photo-shoot before we headed in. This totally annoyed Jeff by the way. I didn't care! One of my favorite pictures from the trip is the one of Brother Swindler taking a picture of the girls. He was totally my photo buddy. We went all paparazzi on them!



I'm just so grateful that I live on the east coast and can visit these church sites! Totally a testimony building experience!

No comments :

Post a Comment