Chicago: Day 3 - Architecture Boat Tour

Monday, July 9, 2012

So, we actually did a little site seeing on our trip :) We didn't just eat our way through Chicago (as wonderful as that would have been). On Friday, we did the Chicago Architecture Foundation boat tour. When I asked people what we should do in Chicago, almost everyone said to take an architecture boat tour...so we did! It was really nice. It was a great way to see the city and learn a little bit about the history through the architecture. There are some really beautiful buildings and I left the tour with a new found appreciation for architects.


Did you see Transformers 3? If you have then the building below will look familiar. Our hotel was actually right behind this building. I'm a big Transformers 3, so stoked I was totally by the fact that we would have had an amazing view of the events of Transformers 3 from our hotel room if we were in the movie. Yes, I'm a nerd. Don't judge!





No comments :

Post a Comment