Friday Favorites: Snacks...yummm

Friday, September 25, 2009

I love snacks! I actually go through phases with my snacks. I will eat the same snack for months and then get board and move to the next one. I guess I'm on a snack cycle (I actually do the same thing with meals. Yes, I'm not very creative)

Apples and Peanut Butter:
This is my favorite snack of all time. I could eat this all day every day.
Kettle Corn:
My current obsession! I can eat bags of this stuff and I do.
Strawberries:
Strawberries are my favorite fruit. I just slice some up and put a little sugar on it. It's the best. I really should eat this more.
Celery and Peanut Butter:
The only way I can eat celery is with peanut butter. I will eat almost anything if it has peanut butter on it.
Graham Crackers and Whipped Cream Sandwich:
My dad used to make these all the time (usually with chocolate graham crackers). I actually haven't made these in a long time. I need to change that.Chips and Salsa:
This is actually a meal for me. I eat this after work several times a week. I'm addicted.

1 comment :

  1. Wow!Look how many of your snacks involve at least a type of fruits or veggies! I like fruit snacks, does that count....

    ReplyDelete