Bye Bye Family...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The kids had a flight tonight, but they wanted to get in one more show before heading back to the west coast. Show of choice? Rock of Ages! I have been talking this show up for some time, so I was super nervous they wouldn't like it. Dad loved it! He said he was super glad I talked him into seeing it. He just loved the band! Kari thought it was really funny too.

I'm so glad that Dad, Kari, and Aunt Susan came for a little visit. It was nice having them in town for my birthday. I can't wait until next year when they come again (hopefully).

1 comment :

  1. I LOVED Rock of Ages!!! I saw it at the New World Stages last October before it moved to Broadway and it was hilarious. Plus I love all that music so it was awesome. Glad everyone liked it!

    I'm also glad that everyone liked Tavern on the Green! The NBC Christmas party has been there every December for as long as I can remember, and it's one of the most absolutely magical places in the world. I love it!

    Can't wait to hear your Bye Bye Birdie review, my family really wants to see it! I saw John Stamos in Cabaret years ago and he's till HOT!

    ReplyDelete