A Day with the Chimps....

Friday, September 11, 2009

So Dad, Aunt Susan, and Kari showed up bright and early on Wednesday morning. They didn't wait long to get out and play. Well, Dad and Aunt Susan didn't. Kari slept and took a shower. Dad and Susan spent most of the morning in Time Square waiting for me to get off work. I met them for lunch at PAX. I think it's sooo funny that out of all the amazing restaurants in the city my dad loves PAX.

We then went up to see Shrek. Dad really liked it. There was one part in the show where he started laughing and just couldn't stop. I must confess I liked it better this time than when I first saw it. We then went to Ellen's Stardust Diner.
Kari really wanted to see another show, so she and I went and got some last min tickets for the 39 steps. I really love this play. It's one of the better ones playing on Broadway and I'm glad I got to see it again. Kari really liked it.
What a first day!

No comments :

Post a Comment