Day 4 of the Days of Mom and Kari

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today, Mom and I got up and went to the Museum of Natural History. Kari was suppose to go too, but just couldn't get out of bed. This museum is right down the street from my house, so it was a great activity where we didn't have spend lots of time out in the cold.

This was my first time to the Museum where my sole purpose was to actually look at the exhibits. My first time went something like this... (click here). I was really excited to go back and actually look at some of the exhibits. I only really wanted to see the dinosaurs. Luckily Mom didn't really care what we looked at, so we spent most of our time with the dinosaurs. I loved it. I kept trying to get Mom to pose with some of the old bones, but she really struggled with it. I did get a few good shots of her.We then met up with Kari to go to the Nutcracker. I have really fallen in love with the ballet and I really love the Nutcracker. Kari really liked it too. Mom liked half of it (she slept through the other half).We then went out to dinner and to see Hairspray. I have now seen this show four times and still love it. Harvey Fierstein is back playing Edna Turnblad (not only did he originate the role, but he won his fourth Tony for it). He was absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I got to see it one more time before it closes next month. Mom really really liked it to. It was her favorite show we saw. Good times.

No comments :

Post a Comment