Day 1 of the Days of Mom and Kari

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mom and Kari have arrived in safety! They made it to my house at about 10:30pm last night with more luggage then I think was necessary for a six day trip. They're so cute. I have a big project that I'm working on at work, so I haven't been able to spend much time with them. I only have a half day tomorrow and I'm off on Friday, so I hope I can make it up to them.

What did they do while I was at work? Well, they slept in. I'm sooo jealous. Then they went to the post office for me. I mailed a letter about a week ago and it just keeps coming back. Kari waited in line for me to ask why. The person at the post office has no idea why the letter keeps coming back. If it comes back one more time I'm going to freak out! Sorry...I got side tracked. They also went to Rockefeller Center and the NBC store. I ended up joining them with my friend Christine after work.
They are now at Boeing-Boeing. I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it. It's one of my favorite shows.

4 comments :

  1. Well when you get a chance I hope you have a blast with them. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous time with the fam! See ya'all soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on your blog!

    ... it kinda looks like the tree is growing out of my head. ;)

    ReplyDelete