Girls Camp 2012: Eternal Rewards "ER"

Friday, August 31, 2012

The theme at camp this year was Eternal Rewards or "ER." Our decorations were all medical themed. Our banner had pictures of the YW in scrubs and our center piece was a build-a-bear dressed as a doctor. It was a cute theme, but I was surprised by how many wards didn't really go with the theme and made up their own. Oh, well.

Here are some pictures of our decorations and other random things I saw around camp. I also took a few pictures of the YW before dinner on my last day.



2 comments :

  1. Erika, I love all your posts about girls' camp! I'm halfway jealous (working with the young women looks sooo fun) and halfway intimidated (the bar for cuteness and craftiness is waaay lower in Cub Scouts). I love the medical theme and how you guys made it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working with the YW is totally fun! I really enjoy my calling. It's a lot of work, but totally worth it. I'm glad you liked the posts.

      Delete