Travels to Minnesota for Easter...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jeff and I decided to spend Easter with Jon (Jeff's brother) and his family in Minnesota. It was a sound time out there since Jeff and I got married. It was nice spending time with them and getting to know them better. Sharon (Jeff's Sister) and Ben (Brother-Inlaw) also joined us for the weekend)

Jeff's family (well at least Jon and Sharon) are big game players. While I too enjoy a game, I'm not familiar with a lot of the games that the Neu Family plays. I grew up playing games with the Ririe family. We played games like UNO, Phase10, Armpit, Kames and sometimes boards games (Clue or 13 Dead End Drive). Well, Jeff's family enjoys slightly more complicated games that are based heavily in strategy. I love strategy games, but I don't like having to learn a new game every time we play. Also, since his family plays the games so much they are really good at them, so it's not really that fun playing a game that you are already 100% certain you're going to lose. I've learned to accept the face that I just have to play and lose for several years while I learn all of these games....I just hope they stop introducing games because it's getting overwhelming. :)





Jeff really has a great family and I can't wait to get to know them even better.

No comments :

Post a Comment