What Else Is There To Do On A Wednesday Night?

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It’s a Wednesday night in New York city….what would you do? Go buy wigs of course! Kort and I took a little trip to Ricky’s to buy some hair dye. Kort wanted to go blond. While she was purchasing the bleach for her hair, we realized there was an outrageous wig sale going on. Usually they are $40, but they were on sale for $10! How can you turn down such an awesome investment? We both went for long dark wigs. Mine was in a bag, so it still needs some time to relax and get all the kinks out of it. I’m not sure about the bangs, but I hope I can style it so it works. Korts came right off the manikin, so it looks amazing! The game plan is go see Indian Jones this morning sporting out amazing wigs. P.S. Kort dyed her hair and it did not turn out well, so the wig was a good investment.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness! So fun! I love wigs, I'm jealous of the amazing price

    ReplyDelete