And the Countdown Begins...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sorry, but there’s nothing exciting to report. Work has been very busy and I’m loving it. Work is so much more enjoyable when I have several projects on my plate and not enough time to do them in. I love it! Next week is going to be a real rush. I have four projects to do and I’m leaving for home at 3:25pm on Wednesday. We are also having a team picnic on Tuesday, which will take up 3 hours of my day. I’m going to have to work really hard on Wednesday to get everything done before I’m gone for 11 days! Yep, that’s right. I will be spending a week in Washington with the fam (left is a picture of my house) and then the rest of my time in California for Elizabeth’s wedding. I’m so excited. I really need this break.

No shows lately. I’ve seen all the worthwhile shows that are currently on Broadway, so I have to wait a few months until the new ones come out. I’m really looking forward to A Tale of Two Cities, Billy Elliot, and I hate to say it, but Shrek the Musical. I can’t wait that long until I see another show! I might have to start repeating shows. I can’t help it. They fuel me.

No comments :

Post a Comment