And the Countdown Begins...

Sorry, but there’s nothing exciting to report. Work has been very busy and I’m loving it. Work is so much more enjoyable when I have several projects on my plate and not enough time to do them in. I love it! Next week is going to be a real rush. I have four projects to do and I’m leaving for home at 3:25pm on Wednesday. We are also having a team picnic on Tuesday, which will take up 3 hours of my day. I’m going to have to work really hard on Wednesday to get everything done before I’m gone for 11 days! Yep, that’s right. I will be spending a week in Washington with the fam (left is a picture of my house) and then the rest of my time in California for Elizabeth’s wedding. I’m so excited. I really need this break.

No shows lately. I’ve seen all the worthwhile shows that are currently on Broadway, so I have to wait a few months until the new ones come out. I’m really looking forward to A Tale of Two Cities, Billy Elliot, and I hate to say it, but Shrek the Musical. I can’t wait that long until I see another show! I might have to start repeating shows. I can’t help it. They fuel me.

Comments

Popular Posts