Grandpa A. Visit May 2017: Building a fort with Grandpa Anderson

Sunday, May 7, 2017

I LOVE when family comes to visit. It's so much fun getting out and showing them the sights. Plus I usually get a chance to see a broadway show or two. (I have a problem...I'm addicted) Dad and I went to see Groundhog Day the Musical on Friday and really enjoyed it. It was very funny and totally entertaining. It was also fun seeing a couple of celebrities.

On Saturday it rained and rained and rained. We took a little trip to the candy shop (only a block and a half away) and were soaked to the bone! We decided to head back and enjoy a day inside. Cohen convinced Grandpa to build a fort with him. Cohen is boy that loves his forts. He is sure lucky to have such a fun Grandpa.


No comments :

Post a Comment