Decorating for St. Patrick's Day

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I have not really decorated my house for holidays in the past (some years I would decorate for Christmas). This year I totally decked out the apartment in Christmas decorations. Cohen LOVED it! He was upset when I took them down. I left the little paper light garland up to make him happy. Well, it's almost March, so I decided I would make another garland to put up so Cohen wouldn't be upset. I make a rainbow chain with shamrocks. Cohen helped me cut and staple the chain. He was so excited to help and now I'm totally inspired to do more crafts with him. He was thrilled beyond reason in the morning when he discovered the finished product hanging up in the windows. Makes me want to work on other St. Patricks Day decorations with him.



No comments :

Post a Comment