Snow Storm Stella - Playing in the snow!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Cohen and I had a blast sitting insight (toasty warm) watching Snow Storm Stella dump A LOT of heavy snow on NYC! It was a little tricky getting to Joy School the day after because the side walks were cleared, but not all the curbs had been cleared (or cut into) from the plowing. I had to carry Cohen's stroller several times to make it.

After Joy School we came home for lunch and then headed to Central Park to Play in the snow! The snow was really heavy and hard, so it wasn't really that much fun to play in, but that didn't deter Cohen from enjoying himself 
I need help....what do I do with a kid that will not look at the camera to have his picture taken! We were out there for probably 30 minutes and I took over 150 pictures. Why? Because every time I told Cohen to look at the camera he would shout, "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!" Oh, and while he yelled he looked anywhere and everywhere but the camera. When I told him to say cheese and smile he would yell at the top of his lungs, "CHEESE!" So, probably 99% of the pictures I took are of him yelling and looking down. I've said it before and I will say it again... Cohen is the worst model ever! Luckily....he's cute.


No comments :

Post a Comment