Washington Trip January 2017: Blue Star Donuts

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Ok, last food post...

Last Friday Jeff and I picked up some donuts before meeting the fam for a trip at the Oregon Zoo. We have gone to Voodoo Doughnuts before and Jeff wasn't a fan, so my dad recommend we try Blue Star donuts. After doing a little research we discovered that the Voodoo Doughnuts was for tourist and Blue Star Donuts was the real deal! Of course that meant that Jeff and I needed to try them! We picked up a dozen and to say that Jeff liked them would be an understatement. Jeff thought they were way better than Voodoo Doughnuts. They were a little dense for me, but I totally liked them!

I think the real test would be to get a maple/bacon donut from both Voodoo Doughnuts and Blue Star Donuts and do a taste off! I will make sure to do this analysis next time I'm in Washington. It's important to see which one is better, right?




No comments :

Post a Comment