Good game, but I was sitting in the wrong row...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I got sick the night before, so I didn't get to eat much. My Thanksgiving dinner consisted of water, Cliff drinks, and pretzels. Good stuff. Well, I was too sick to eat, but not too sick to go to the Texas vs Texas A&M football game.


It was so fun! I love football and so does the great state of Texas. The fans were crazy! It was a lot of fun watching everyone get into the game.


Every time A&M scored a guy in the row in front of us walked down the row kissing every women. I realized then and there that it was an error wearing UT gear instead of A&M. I totally would have slipped down to the row below. I will never make that mistake again!


At half time, no one left the stadium. Everyone stayed to watched the bands. They were amazing. The UT band was good, but the A&M band was unbelievable!


I'm so glad Sarah was able to get tickets! We had Show alla blast!

1 comment :

  1. Hey Erika! I lost all of the blogs I was following when I changed my Blogger screen name and am glad I was finally able to find yours again. I missed all your Broadway reviews! Happy Holidays, I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete