DEAR SANTA,

Monday, November 30, 2009

How are you? How’s the misses? I hope you had a relaxing yet productive year this year. Thanks so much for all of my Christmas gifts last year. You know just what I want/need. You’re the perfect man! Well, I just want you to know that I have been particularly good this year (loads better then the past two years), so I hope you will award me “nice” on your list.

Here are a few things I would like this year.

A cute ornament stand: Something like this. I have some really heavy ornaments that I can’t put on my tree, but I would still like to display them. I would prefer something that’s back or silver, but I will take what I can get.Nalgene Wide-Mouth Loop-Top Round Bottle - 32 fl. Oz: I like the one below. I need this one so it will match the other one I have and you know I’m all about matching.A car: I really don’t care what kind of car, but I think it would be nice to have a set of wheels.

A nice parking spot in the city: I only need this if I get the car :)

Sea To Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack - 7 x 16: Gotta keeps things dry
World peace

New Furniture for my room: I’m tired of sleeping on a twin…I want a big girl bed.
The movie Up

Jewelry: I really want some cute earrings.

Cocoon Cotton Mummy LinerBooks from the Penguin Cloth-bound Classic Series (covers designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith): I only need Wuthering Heights, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, and The Picture of Dorian Gray to complete my collection of all books available in the US.Tickets to the Opera: I keep saying I’m going to see an opera and never do. Maybe if you get me tickets I would actually go.

A knight in shining armor – armor is optional – A prince will do too: I know I have asked for this the past two years…third time’s a charm, Santa!

A cute recipe book

A lifetime supply of Rice to Riches.

Well, I think that will do for this year. Thanks again for everything! You’re the best. Don’t work too hard over the next few weeks. Remember to get your rest.

Merry Christmas!
-erika

1 comment :

  1. i'm so glad i just found your blog— it is so cute! I love your santa list... I think Santa is a little more generous to you than he is to me. haha one year i asked for a kitten and i got a beanie baby cat, so it's a good thing you are specific in your requests!

    ReplyDelete