(Dear Santa) PS....

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hey Santa,

Sorry, I have a few extra items to add to my list.

A new umbrella: I realized on my way to get lunch in the rain that my umbrella is really old and kind of broken. A new one would be great!

North Face Coat (black or blue): It's so cold! I really need one of those down coats from North Face (not too puffy). I'm looking for something that's mid thigh or knee length. I'm freezing Santa! Help a girl out.
A new apartment: I would greatly appreciate it if a beautiful four bedroom apartment on the upper west side would open in January! It would really start my year off with a bang. I really just need a bigger room. I want to sleep on a big girl bed (anything larger than a twin!). I feel like I have slept on a twin long enough. Please help!
An arranged marriage (well, maybe a coupon for one): So, I just heard that someone asked for an arranged marriage for Christmas. I didn't know you could ask for this! I would have asked years ago! Well, I don't know if I need an arranged marriage, but I would love to have it as a fall back plan. So, maybe a coupon or something would work. Let me know.

So, I know some of these things are kind of bigger, but if you could give me two out of the four, I would be a very happy and promise to be good girl for the rest of my life!

1 comment :

  1. hahahahaha! arranged marriage! That is awesome. I think i might want one too!!!

    ReplyDelete