Day 2 with Sarah

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is it possible to top the amazing Friday we had? Yes! Sarah and I started off our Saturday with a walk in Central Park. It’s so beautiful in the fall. I really should spend more time in the park.

We then caught the matinee of Hamlet. Wow! I’m not really a fan of Hamlet, but I’m a fan of Jude Law! Yes, Jude Law was playing Hamlet. It was really good. It was so funny! Yeah, I know…Funny? Jude played a very sarcastic, crazy, adorable, prince. It was so fun seeing him in action. His performance took Hamlet to a whole new level for me. There were scenes that I couldn’t remember from previous performances, but the way Jude performed them made them memorable. I’m glad we went.

We then made our way over to Serendipity. We love Serendipity! It was a two hour wait, so Sarah and I got some needed shopping in while we waited. It actually worked out beautifully. We were seated seconds after we returned. The food was amazing! We ended up getting dessert (we didn’t do this the first time we went). We couldn’t decide on what was best so we had the waiter surprise us. I can’t remember what it was called, but it was peanut butter goodness. I really don’t know why I don’t go there more often.

Another great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment