Cooking with Ashley: Part I

Saturday, August 29, 2009

One of my goals for this year is to improve my cooking skills. I'm not a bad cook, but I'm really inexperienced. I'm good at cooking a few select things. Well, I decided to recruit some of the amazing cooks I know to help me improve. Luckily I live with one of the best cooks I know...Ashley!...and she's willing to help me in my cooking education.
Our first cooking assignment: Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls (click for recipe)
Ashley follows a blog called Our Best Bites and found this recipe. If it has bread and cheese, I'm there! They're so good! It's always fun cooking with Ashley.
Karen (another one of the AMAZING cooks I know!) is coming over tomorrow and we are making Stir-Fry and Crab Rangoons (crab puffs!). I can't wait! Cooking with Ashley and Karen?... I'm going to be in the presence of greatness!

No comments :

Post a Comment