I'm Wicked!.....Day 4

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saturday:

So we had two game plans for Saturday:

Plan 1. We would go to get brunch at Alice's Tea Cup and then try the Wicked lottery. We were planning on losing, so we would then make our way to the UN and then down town to explore some more.

Plan 2. Alice's Tea Cup and Wicked lottery, but we would win and go see the show. We didn't have much planned after that.
Well, we had a delightful brunch at Alice's Tea Cup. This is one of my favorite places in New York. Elizabeth really liked it. We then headed down to midtown for the lottery. I prepped Elizabeth for disappointment. It's hard to win the lottery and I didn't want to get her hopes up. Well, about three people from the end, the lottery man called my name! I screamed and ran up. (P.S. I was the only winner that screamed. The lottery sure isn't what it use to be). Elizabeth was sooo excited.We wasted time by walking to the Rock, grabbing a slice of pizza, and chilling in Time Square. It was actually quite relaxing. We then went to the show and of course Elizabeth loved it. She liked Jersey Boys better, but she enjoyed the show.We then headed back to my apartment for a relaxing night of Chinese food and movies. It was nice to have a little break. We also threw in a little photo session with our new hats. Always a must.

No comments :

Post a Comment