What a wonderful day…

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today was an amazingly fun day! I got up early and went to the gym (which I always really enjoy) and then went on a little roommate outing. Keila, Ashley, and I went to Governors Island to ride bikes (for free!). It was so much fun. I haven’t ridden a bike in years! The weather was absolutely beautiful, so we took lots of pictures and enjoyed being outside before it starts to get cold. This has to be one of my new favorite activities. I’m just upset that I discovered it at the end of summer. I guess it will give me something to look forward to next summer. It was really fun exploring Governors Island. There are some really amazing vacant buildings there. Now the nerd in me has a need to know the history of the island.

















































What could make this already amazing day more wonderful? Shake Shack! This is a place I have wanted to go to for a long time. I always hear how amazing it is, but have never had the opportunity to go. Both Ashley and Keila like the Shake Shack, so were totally willing to go. I will admit that it was a very good hamburger! Well worth the hour wait in line.
















I also got to see all four of the waterfalls that are up for the summer. All in all, it was a great day out with the roommates!

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like the perfect day! Glad the hour wait in line was worth it! Okay it is your turn to leave me a comment on my blog now. :o)

    ReplyDelete