…so I know he'll appear and his armor will be blinding!

I know I’m a little obsessed with the new Shrek musical. I’m not really sure why, but I am.  They released one of the songs from the show on the website today.  At first I was like, “what is this?”  But by the time it got to the chorus I thought, “Oh, that’s kinda cute.” (I’m not a fan of the little girl they have singing in the beginning.  I’m really hard on child actors/singers.  I really should be a little easier on them) By the end, I thought it was adorable.  Another point goes to Shrek!  Now I really want to see the show.  Tickets are now on sale at the box office.  Maybe I should stop by on the way home and get a ticket.  I was supposed to see if with my mom and sister during Christmas, but they decided they wanted to see White Christmas instead.  I hope I can’t get tickets to White Christmas and then we will have to see Shrek.  I’m mean.


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO "I KNOW IT'S TODAY"

Comments

  1. Had to stop by and say hi as I saw that Time Enough For Drums is one of your favorite books, too! I have not known anyone else who has read that book. I've had it for years (probably got it from a book fair at school) and just love it. Have you read The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman? I got it around the same time and its one that has stuck with me all these years.

    I love your blog banner! So colorful and cute! I must say I'm jealous that you live in NYC. I went for the first time for a work trip this past April and I cannot WAIT to get back and stay longer.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts