A surprise birthday party for Grandma Olsen!

Monday, August 14, 2017

The main reason Cohen and I made the trek to Washington was to go to my grandmas 85th birthday party. It was a surprise party so she had no idea all her family were traveling from all over to be there to celebrate with her. Her birthday actually isn't until August 31st, but we had it early to accommodate many different schedules and get as many of her grandkids there as possible. Grandma Olsen also recently moved out of her house which she has lived in for over 55 years and moved into an assisted living home. It was a great way to celebrate her birthday and have a little apartment warming party!

It was so fantastic to see my cousins again (many I haven't seen in years) and meet new members of the family. Cohen had a blast hanging with Jake (son of one of my cousins) and they kept themselves entertained throughout the festivities.


No comments :

Post a Comment