The "Fearless Girl" and the Charging Bull

Monday, June 26, 2017

Today Cohen and I spent a day downtown with my Aunt Harleen, Rachelle, Sarah, and Kylie! We had so much time spending time with them and seeing the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!

Cohen and I headed down a little earlier so that I could finally get a picture of the "fearless girl" statue. State Street Global Advisors had the statue installed on March 7th in honor of International Women's day and the one year anniversary of a gender diversity initiative. I've been meaning to go down and see her, but I know the charging bull statue is always very crowded and I assumed that the addition of the little girl statue would make it even more crowded. So, Cohen I got up extra early so that we could get little alone time with the "fearless girl" and the bull.



No comments :

Post a Comment