Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

After we saw the "fearless girl," we met Aunt Harleen, Rachelle, Sarah, and Kylie in Battery Park to catch the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It was Cohen's first time down to Battery Park and he loved watching all the "big" boats. :) This kids loves all forms of transportation. He was thrilled beyond reason when I told him we were going to go on one.

We had a fantastic time being tourist for the day and hanging out with my family. It's always so nice catching up with them!



While Cohen and I were waiting in Battery Park, I decided to sit down on one of the park benches in the shade while Cohen ate his snack in his stroller. I saw some squirrels ransacking a garbage can a few benches down, but figured they wouldn't bother me. Oh how I was wrong! While sitting there checking my email, a squirrel literally jumped into my lap! I started screaming and ran away with Cohen and the stroller. I tried to play it off like it was no big deal because Cohen was worried, but not going to lie.....I was freaking out!

No comments :

Post a Comment