Two Months Old!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Guess who's two months old (as of yesterday)! Cohen! I can't believe it's only been two months :) Jeff says he feels like we just brought him home. I feel like we have had him forever! I'm a terrible mom!

Cohen at 2 Months
12lb 10oz
23in

Smiling
Just call him Mr. Smiles. I didn't really get a good picture of his smile. He seems to know that I'm preparing for a picture and then stops smiling when I pull out my camera. He's just like his dad. Cohen smiles the most in the morning. I love walking into his room and seeing him just smiling up at me.

Sucking on his fist
Cohen recently started sucking on his fist. At first I thought it was a sign he was hungry, but then he started sucking on it right after he eats. I don't know why he does it, but he sure loves it...and drools all over himself

Sleeping/Grunting
Cohen now sleeps 8 hours at night! Yay for a decent night sleep! However, he does wake up at 4 am or 5 am and grunts. He doesn't really wake up, he just lays there and waves his arms and legs and grunts. From what I read it's normal. Jeff use to get up and feed him, but after a few times we discovered he wasn't hungry he just grunts. He only does it for about an hour and then he falls back into a deep sleep. Due to the grunting, we have moved Cohen into his room to sleep. This makes me really sad, but Jeff couldn't handle the grunting and kicked him out. 

Watching
Cohen is totally enamored by all the colors in his room. He catches his eye on something and just stares. He loves watching the mobile in his crib. He sits there and laughs and smiles as it goes round and round. Jeff likes to lean over the crib and the two of them make faces at each other.

Cooing
A couple of weeks ago Cohen started chatting it up. He makes all sorts of noises and generally does it when he's smiling at us. I love hearing him!





1 comment :